We are taking the spread of COVID-19 very seriously here at Compass Heating and Air Conditioning. Unless and until we are instructed to do anything differently, we remain fully operational, providing heating and air conditioning service and installations for homeowners and businesses throughout the Greater Fox River Valley area.
During this time of uncertainty, we want to assure you that the well-being and safety of our employees and their families, our customers and our vendors remain our top priority.
BACK AT OUR SHOP
- We have implemented strict sanitation and social-distancing procedures based on the Center for Disease Control guidelines to reduce the chance that the virus will be brought to our company from an outside vendor or any individual.
- All 3rd party vendors are prohibited from entering our facility and strict procedures will be followed for taking deliveries of equipment.
- Our building will remain locked and access will be limited to essential personnel who will observe all CDC recommended protocols regarding sanitation best practices and social distancing while in the office or shop.
- All staff training and regularly scheduled meetings will be modified or postponed in accordance with the CDC guidelines.
WHEN WE ARRIVE AT YOUR HOME
Our field staff has been thoroughly trained on all sanitation best practices and equipped with the following precautionary equipment:
- Masks (not all technicians have them due to high demand, these are on order and will be distributed to all technicians once received, please note that masks are not recommended to anyone who is not infected)
- Gloves and Hand Sanitizer
YOUR SAFETY STARTS WITH THE HEALTH AND SAFETY OF OUR STAFF
As recommended by the CDC, we have instructed all staff exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms, or in contact with any family member, friend, or other close contacts displaying symptoms to stay at home.
- We ask that you please inform us in advance of your appointment if you or anyone in your household are showing signs of any of the symptoms of the Coronavirus. The World Health Organization has identified shortness of breath, fever, and persistent cough as current symptoms.
- Please inform us if anyone in the household has tested positive for the Coronavirus.
- The CDC is providing continuous updates at the following website: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/summary.html
- As usual, if we find that any changes to our scheduling are necessary during this time, we will let you know as soon as we know.
I hope this is the last time you will need to hear from me about this issue, but rest assured, we are on top of every aspect of the situation and will take whatever measures are necessary to ensure the safety of you and our staff.
This too shall pass, friends, and we want to keep you comfortable in your home until it does.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this letter, scheduled upcoming appointments or need to schedule an appointment, please reply directly, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (630) 504-8688.