City Multi in Hoffman Estates, Elgin, and Schaumburg, IL
When it comes to providing personalized comfort in every room of every building, we are here to help. No other company is as committed to creating environmentally friendly and affordable technology that’s ideal for today’s home and work environments no matter the size or shape.
Advantages City Multi Offers:
- Ultra efficient design to ensure total comfort in any commercial space
- Advanced Inverter technology varies the speed of the compressor for more efficient cooling and heating
- Complete zoning control so you heat and cool the areas that need it without paying for the ones that don’t
- Design flexibility for any application, from modern designs to historic renovations
- Complete product family to handle every job from the smallest spaces to the largest buildings and campuses
- Green technology that contributes to leed credits and saves energy
- Quiet operation that’s even softer than a human whisper
- Simultaneous operation to cool and heat with just two pipes
Simultaneous Heating and Cooling
CITY MULTI® VRF zoning systems provide simultaneous cooling and heating any time of year. This innovation optimizes energy use by using heat normally rejected by the condenser to be used within the building.
BRANCH CIRCUIT Controller
The BC Controller is the technological heart of the CITY MULTI® R2–/WR2– Series. It works in unison with the outdoor unit to provide simultaneous cooling and heating, something no othertwo–pipe system can do.
Single BC Controller:
Used when only one BC Controller is required. For systems with up to 120,000 Btu/h nominal cooling capacity.
Main BC Controller:
For systems with up to 288,000 Btu/h nominal cooling capacity and when use of Sub BC Controllers is desired.
Sub BC Controller:
Used with a Main BC Controller to connect additional indoor units. A maximum of two Sub BC Controllers can be connected to one Main BC Controller per system.