Elite® Series EL296E Furnace in Hoffman Estates, Elgin, and Schaumburg, IL
Two-stage furnace with Power Saver™ technology
The EL296E’s Power Saver™ Constant Torque motor is up to 33% more efficient than standard single-stage motors and up to 200% more efficient in constant fan mode.
Features and Benefits
- Efficiency rating of 96% AFUE—can save you hundreds of dollars each year*, compared to standard furnaces
- ENERGY STAR® qualified—meets or exceeds EPA guidelines for energy efficiency
- Power Saver™ motor operates at constant torque to help maintain consistent air flow.
- Power Saver technology not only provides energy boost capabilities improving the overall system efficiency, similar to a variable speed furnace, but also delivers higher SEER ratings in cooling mode. In continuous fan mode, this technology helps keep energy waste at a minimum.
- Two-Stage Gas Valve operates at a lower heating output for efficiency, switching to a higher output as needed.
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to enhance comfort and fuel efficiency by alternating between electric and gas heat, optimizing energy use and minimizing heating costs
- Special sound-absorbing insulation—further reduces sound for quiet operation
- Durable steel cabinet—made to last with an attractive, high-qulaity textured paint finish
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board (icomfort™ compatiable)—controls all furnace operations to ensure high reliability and efficiency. Direct-readout diagnostics for simple, quick troubleshooting
- Multi-position models available