Elite® Series EL280 Furnace in Hoffman Estates, Elgin, and Schaumburg, IL
Consistent temperatures with two-stage heating
Engineered for maximum comfort, the EL280 furnace has two levels of heating—high heat for extremely cold days and low heat for milder days. An energy rating of 80% AFUE means the EL280 can reduce your heating bills, compared to an older model.
Features and Benefits
- 80% AFUE heating efficiency—rating can save you hundreds of dollars each year, compared to older furnaces
- Improved cooling efficiency—achieved by matching with a Lennox air conditioner or heat pump, the EL280 will improve the system’s SEER**
- Dual-fuel capability—can be combined with an electric heat pump to create a dual-fuel system. This combination minimizes heating costs by seamlessly alternating between the two energy sources, depending on outdoor conditions.
- Sealed blower compartment—minimizes losses and maximizes efficiency and comfort
- Special sound-absorbing insulation—further reduces sound for quiet operation
- Two-stage operation—provides more even temperatures in your home.
- Continuous low-speed fan slowly circulates air for improved comfort and improved indoor air quality
- Duralok Plus™ heat exchanger—made of patented ArmorTuf™ steel to ensure high reliability and efficiency
- SureLight® igniter—silicone nitride construction ensures long product life and reliable operation
- SureLight control board (icomfort™ compatiable)—controls all furnace operations to ensure high reliability and efficiency. Direct-readout diagnostics for simple, quick troubleshooting
- Durable steel cabinet—sleekly styled and made to last with a contoured design and high-quality paint finish