AMVM97 – Up to 98% AFUE Gas Furnace in Hoffman Estates, Elgin, and Schaumburg, IL
High-Efficiency Modulating Variable Speed Gas Furnace
- 98% AFUE
- Stainless-Steel Tubluar Heat Exchanger
- Efficient and Quiet Variable Speed Circulator Motor
ComfortNet™ Communications System Compatible
Thermostats have evolved beyond just indoor temperature adjustments, and a ComfortNet communicating control offers an abundance of easy-to-use, comfort-enhancing capabilities on its stylish touch-screen LCD display.
From programmable, scheduled temperature settings and optional remote system control to continuous performance monitoring and automated maintenance alerts, a ComfortNet control offers an advantage in home comfort and control compared to non-programmable thermostats.
Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why an Amana brand AMVM97 Modulating Variable-Speed Furnace is insulated for noise reduction. However, the real secret to its unobtrusiveness is that it strives to operate on low capacity as often and as long as possible and, therefore, produces as low as 25% of the normal high-fire and circulating blower sound generated by furnaces with multi-speed motors.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A gas furnace’s efficiency rating can primarily be determined by two factors: its AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), which indicates what percentage of each dollar of natural gas purchased is actually used to heat your home; and the type of blower used in the furnace.
- 98% AFUE
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger
- Efficient and Quiet Variable-Speed Circulator Motor
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Self Calibrating Modulating Gas Valve
- Quiet, Variable-Speed, Induced-Draft Blower
- Continuous Air Circulation
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet
- Thermally Insulated Cabinet