AMVC96 – Up to 98% AFUE Gas Furnace in Hoffman Estates, Elgin, and Schaumburg, IL
Two-Stage Variable Speed Gas Furnace
- 96% AFUE
- Stainless-Steel Tubluar Primary Heat Exchanger
- Efficient and Quiet Variable Speed Circulator Motor
ComfortNet™ Communications System Compatible
Thermostats have evolved beyond just indoor temperature adjustments, and a ComfortNet communicating control offers an abundance of easy-to-use, comfort-enhancing capabilities on its stylish touch-screen LCD display.
From programmable, scheduled temperature settings and optional remote system control to continuous performance monitoring and automated maintenance alerts, a ComfortNet control offers an advantage in home comfort and control compared to non-programmable thermostats.
Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why an Amana brand AMVC96 Variable-Speed Furnace strives to operate on low capacity as often and as long as possible providing quiet and highly-efficient performance compared to units containing a single speed motor.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A gas furnace’s efficiency rating can primarily be determined by two factors: its AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), which indicates what percentage of each dollar of natural gas purchased is actually used to heat your home; and the type of blower used in the furnace.
- 96% AFUE
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger
- Efficient and Quiet Variable-Speed Circulator Motor
- Durable Silicon Nitride Igniter
- Two-Stage Gas Valve
- Quiet, Two-Stage, Induced-Draft Blower
- Continuous Air Circulation
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board
- Heavy-Gauge Steel Cabinet
- Thermally Insulated Cabinet