ACVC8 – 80% AFUE Gas Furnace
Two-Stage Multi-Speed Gas Furnace
- 80% AFUE Gas Furnace
- ComfortNet Communications System compatible
- Efficient and Quiet Variable Speed Circulator Motor
ComfortNet™ Communications System Compatible
Thermostats have evolved beyond just indoor temperature adjustments, and a ComfortNet communicating control offers an abundance of easy-to-use, comfort-enhancing capabilities on its stylish touch-screen LCD display.
From programmable, scheduled temperature settings and optional remote system control to continuous performance monitoring and automated maintenance alerts, a ComfortNet control offers an advantage in home comfort and control compared to non-programmable thermostats.
Many homeowners may think the best gas furnaces are not seen or heard. That’s why Amana brand ACVC8 Variable-Speed furnaces are insulated for noise reduction. However, the real secret to its unobtrusiveness is that it strives to operate on low capacity as often and as long as possible and, therefore, produces up to 25% of the normal high-fire and circulating blower sound as compared to single-speed units.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. A gas furnace’s efficiency rating can primarily be determined by two factors: its AFUE rating (Annual Fuel Utilization Efficiency), which indicates what percentage of each dollar of natural gas purchased is actually used to heat your home; and the type of blower used in the furnace.
- 80% AFUE
- ComfortNetTM Communicating Systems compatible
- Stainless-Steel Tubular Primary Heat Exchanger
- Two-Stage Gas Valve
- Self-Diagnostic Control Board
- Continuous Air Circulation
- Heavy-gauge steel cabinet with Powder-Paint Finish
- Corrosion-Resistant Vent Variable-Speed Blower
- Thermally insulated cabinet
- Silicon Nitride Igniter