Steam Humidifiers – HS Series HS29-240 in Hoffman Estates, Elgin, and Schaumburg, IL
The HS Series electrode steam humidifiers work by heating water in a secure, internal cylinder to create steam. The steam is injected directly into your central heat and cooling system’s ductwork, and the system‘s fan circulates the humidified air throughout the house. Steam humidifiers can humidify a home much faster and with less wasted water than evaporative humidifiers of equivalent size
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- Automatic whole-home indoor humidification without the need for frequent water re-filling and pad cleaning, compared to portable humidifiers.
- Ideally suited for indoor heating and cooling systems that have lower air flows and air temperature in the ductwork that might reduce humidity delivery when using an evaporative whole home humidifier.
- High humidity delivery rate helps ensure sufficient moisture content in your home, especially important for protecting household belongings that are humidity sensitive, such as hardwood flooring and custom millwork and musical instruments.
- Proven electrode steam humidification performance from the manufacturer that invented the technology over 40 years ago
- Pure, clean, sterile steam humidification
- Easy maintenance using disposable cylinder
- Auto-adaptive technology adapts to changing water conditions
- Automatic fill and drain cycles