Evaporative Humidifiers – HE Series HE18FM in Hoffman Estates, Elgin, and Schaumburg, IL
The HE18FM evaporative humidifiers provide whole-home humidification and use the warm air from the furnace or air handler to evaporate water that is trickled over an internal humidifier pad. The “M” model delivers humidity to meet the humidity target set manually by the homeowner or HVAC professional. HE18FM bypass evaporative humidifiers have 18 gallon per day capacity.
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- Improves indoor comfort throughout the home, helps to reduce dry skin, scratchy throat or electrostatic shocks that may be caused by low humidity levels.
- Increases the relative humidity in your home, allowing you to lower the setting on your thermostat and still have the same level of comfort.
- Enhanced humidity delivery compared to bypass evaporative humidifiers, whose performance depends on the system air flow rate.
- Quiet operation. Can humidify when needed, even if there is no heat demand on your furnace or heat pump.
- Model: HE18 (A & M) Evaporative Power Humidifiers
- Type: Evaporative Flow Through, Powered
- Capacity: 18 Gallons Per Day
- Limited Warranty: 10 Years Parts*
- Replacement Vapor Pad®: HEP-GA19 (Replace 1-2 times per season)
- Dimensions: 16” Wide x 16 1/2” H x 10” D
- Weight: 15 Lbs.
- Home Size: To 3,000 Sq. Ft.
- Installation: Warm Air / Return Air Plenum