Evaporative Humidifiers – HE Series HE17M in Hoffman Estates, Elgin, and Schaumburg, IL
The HE17M evaporative humidifiers provide whole-home humidification and use the warm air from the furnace or air handler to evaporate water that is trickled over an internal humidifier pad. The “M” model delivers humidity to meet the humidity target set manually by the homeowner or HVAC professional. HE17M bypass evaporative humidifiers have 17 gallon per day capacity.
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- Improves indoor comfort throughout the home, helps to reduce dry skin, scratchy throat or electrostatic shocks that may be caused by low humidity levels.
- Increases the relative humidity in your home, allowing you to lower the setting on your thermostat and still have the same level of comfort.
- Cost effective option to add humidity to your home‘s indoor air compared to steam humidification.
- Whole-home humidification without the need for frequent water re-filling and pad cleaning, compared to portable humidifiers.
- Model: HE17 (A & M) Evaporative Humidifiers
- Type: Evaporative Flow Through
- Capacity: 17 Gallons Per Day
- Limited Warranty: 10 Years Parts*
- Replacement Vapor Pad®: HEP-GA19 (Replace 1-2 times per season)
- Dimensions: 12” Wide x 16 1/2” H x 10” D
- Weight: 8 Lbs.
- Home Size: To 2,800 Sq. Ft.
- Installation: Warm Air / Return Air Plenum / Right or Left Side