Evaporative Humidifiers – HE Series HE12MB in Hoffman Estates, Elgin, and Schaumburg, IL
The HE12MB evaporative humidifier provides whole-home humidification and use the warm air from the furnace or air handler to evaporate water that is trickled over an internal humidifier pad. The “M” model delivers humidity to meet the humidity target set manually by the homeowner or HVAC professional. HE12MB bypass evaporative humidifiers have 12 gallon per day capacity.
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- Improves indoor comfort throughout the home, helps to reduce dry skin, scratchy throat or electrostatic shocks that may be caused by low humidity levels.
- Increases the relative humidity in your home, allowing you to lower the setting on your thermostat and still have the same level of comfort.
- Cost effective option to add humidity to your home‘s indoor air compared to steam humidification.
- Whole-home humidification without the need for frequent water re-filling and pad cleaning, compared to portable humidifiers.
- Type: Evaporative Flow Through
- Capacity: 12 Gallons Per Day
- Limited Warranty: 10 Years Parts*
- Replacement Evaporator Pad: HEP-GA10 (Replace 1-2 times per season depending on water hardness and conditions in the home)
- Dimensions: 11 7/8” Wide x 13 3/8” H x 9.5” D
- Weight: 7 Lbs.
- Home Size: To 2,000 Sq. Ft.
- Installation: Warm Air / Return Air Plenum / Right or Left Side
- 6” Flexible by-pass kit