Ventilating Dehumidifiers – DV Series DV155 in Hoffman Estates, Elgin, and Schaumburg, IL
Clean Comfort DV Series DV155 dehumidifiers remove moisture from your home’s air, helping to keep the indoor environment comfortable. They are especially valuable in the Spring and Fall seasons when outdoor temperatures are more moderate, and your air conditioning system may not need to run to maintain a comfortable indoor temperature. Without your air conditioner running, the only way to reduce that muggy feeling is with a whole-home dehumidifer.
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- Enhanced comfort: Consistent humidity control, especially in the milder seasons when your central AC may not be required.
- Cleaner, fresher air: The DV Series Dehumidifier’s pleated media filter cleans your home’s air as it dehumidifies. And when used with the DVP Digital Control and a mechanical damper, it can bring fresh outdoor air into the home.
- Protection: Hardwood floors, musical instruments and antiques all benefit from proper humidity levels. DV Series Dehumidifiers help remove excess humidity to keep your home furnishings from being damaged
- Provides whole-home dehumidification in spaces up to 3500 sq. ft
- High-capacity unit removes up to 155 pints of water daily
- Uses as little as 6.9 amps to enable energy savings
- Extracts 7.9 pints of moisture per Kilowatt hour
- Superior air-filtration (MERV 11)
- Produces optimal performance even during spring and fall swing seasons
- Easily integrated into whole home’s existing ductwork
- Full line of optional digital controls and dampers available