Media Air Cleaners – AM Series AM14 in Hoffman Estates, Elgin, and Schaumburg, IL
The Clean Comfort brand AM14 Series Electronic Air Cleaner is a four-stage filtration system that powerfully attracts and traps solid and liquid airborne particles as small as 0.01 microns from the air in your home. The AE14 Series is well-suited for homes where highefficiency air cleaning is desired but system air flow restriction is a concern.
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- Low energy consumption – only 30 Watts of power and runs only when the system fan is operating
- Lower airflow resistance than media air cleaners of similar cleaning performance
- Easy to maintain – Washing the collector cells takes only 15 minutes every 3-4 months, restoring them to their original cleaning efficiency
- Includes MERV 14 media filter, rated at 492 feet/minute, removes airborne contaminants down to 0.3 micron.
- Unique filter design features a structured density gradient with an electret charge for higher initialand sustained efficiency over the life of the filter
- Filter material is constructed of cellulose-free, hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that will not shred or absorb moisture
- Extra deep, 5¼ inch, 24-pleat filter with long filter life and low static pressure. Filter lasts up to one year in standard applications
- Perfect-fit filter has an exact fit with the cabinet ensuring no air bypass so all air in the return duct is treated
- Pre-assembled filter frame is made of strong beverage board. Quick and easy to change filter when needed
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized-steel cabinet and powdercoat paint finish resist corrosion and provide trouble-free installation
- Reversible air flow. Mounts in any position