Media Air Cleaners – AM Series AM11 in Hoffman Estates, Elgin, and Schaumburg, IL
The Clean Comfort brand AM Series of media air cleaners are a cost effective way to filter the air in your home compared to electronic air cleaners. These efficient air cleaners help to remove household dust, lint, pet dander and even pollen as these contaminants pass through the return air ducts of your central heating and cooling system. Available in a wide range of sizes and configurations, your HVAC professional can recommend the model that best fits your system.
WHY DO I NEED THIS UNIT?
- Helps maintain efficient operation of your central heating and cooling system by reducing airborne particles that can build up on the surface of the cooling coil
- Reduces allergens, such as pollen and pet dander, that can trigger asthmatic or allergic reactions
- Helps to remove a wide range of airborne dust and particulates inside your home
- Includes MERV 11 media filter, rated at 492 feet/minute, removes airborne contaminants down to 0.3 micron
- Unique filter design features a structured density gradient with an electret charge for higher initial and sustained efficiency over the life of the filter
- Filter material is constructed of cellulose-free, hydrophobic polyolefin fibers that will not shred or absorb moisture
- Extra deep, 5¼ inch pleated filter with long filter life and low static pressure. Filter lasts up to one year in standard applications
- Perfect-fit filter has an exact fit with the cabinet ensuring no air bypass so all air in the return duct is treated
- Pre-assembled filter frame is made of strong beverage board. Quick and easy to change filter when needed
- Heavy-gauge, galvanized-steel cabinet and powder-coat paint finish resist corrosion and provide trouble-free installation
- Reversible air flow. Mounts in any position.